In order to guarantee the principles of fairness, legal use, transparency of your privacy and related rights, the disclaimer regarding the processing of your personal data is provided below. Disclaimer pursuant to art. 13, Italian Leg. Decree 196/03 “Protection of individuals and other parties with respect to personal data processing”:
Via Madonna di Rosella, 120 Piano di Sorrento – Naples [IT] VAT IT 07877191218. N° Tel. +39 0815321364 Fax +39 0815321364.
Please note that:
(A) Purpose of the Data Processing:
1) to reply to your booking request;
2) to comply with obligations deriving from an agreement to which you are party, or to comply with you specific request prior to implementation of the agreement;
3) to comply with specific accounting and tax obligations.
Giving your consent to the data processing is mandatory if you wish to make use of our products / services, for the purposes indicated under the above points.
(C) Data Processing Method
For the purposes indicated above, the data processing may be performed using printed, electronic or screen-based means, taking all precautions necessary to ensure security and confidentiality of the data, as specified in our Security Policy Document.
The data may be processed by in-house staff and/or outsourcers of the Company appointed as Data Processing Officers and/or Managers. The duration of the data retention is strictly related to the time required to comply with our requests.
(D) Extent of Communication and Disclosure
If instrumental to achieving the purposes indicated under point A, the data may be communicated to: professional and advisory studios in the accounting, tax, labour and legal sector; external companies appointed as data processing managers for the supply of products/services as requested by the customer. The data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to other parties.
(E) Data Processing Controller
To all effects of the law, the Data Processing Controller is: SISTERS’ HOSTEL, address Via Madonna di Rosella 120 Piano di Sorrento (Napoli) [IT] Vat no. 07877191218 Tel no. 081 532 13 64 Fax no 081 532 13 64.
With regard to the processing of personal data by the company, the customers has the option of exercising rights pursuant to article 7, Italian Leg. Decree 196/03, the text of which is provided in full.
Art. 7 – Personal data access rights and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible format.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed of:
3. The interested party has the right to:
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, wholly or in part: